Injured in an auto accident?
- EMC consults
- EMC consults and co-manage
- Patient seen within 48 business hours
- Expanded office hours 5-7 pm on Wednesday evenings for office hours with a Physician
- In-house pharmacy for patient convenience
- In-house supplementation for natural options
- Holistic approach
- Fully invasive, if needed
Acute pain from a motor-vehicle accident can result in stabbing, throbbing, shooting or aching pain that may become debilitating very quickly. Inadequate treatment of accident-related pain may lead to long-term adverse effects, as well as a risk for developing chronic pain. If you’ve suffered from an accident or injury, such as a motor vehicle or work accident, call Florida Pain Care to receive treatment to ameliorate and lessen your pain now!