Got Back Pain? Get Relief!
Back Pain Treatment:
- For patients needing rapid treatment for blocks- appointments within 48 business hours for some insurances, such as Medicare.
- For patients that could benefit from Precision Fluoroscopic (xray) guided injective treatments, such as epidurals, facet blocks, sacroiliac joint injections, radio frequency ablation and spinal cord stimulation.
- In-house Durable Medical Equipment such as bracing or electrical stimulation treatments, traction devices and more, all in-house.
- Conservative care ‘pre’ and ‘post’ surgical procedures.
Extensive natural supplementations options:
- Top Quality supplementation provided for medical offie such as Xymogen, Douglas Labs, Pure, Nutritional Frontiers
- 4 types of Magnesium for muscle pain and headaches
- Anti-inflammatory treatments such as high-dose Curcummin, super high EPA/DHA Omegas, Bromelin, etc.
- Effective support of pain relief with high end Glucosamine, MSM, White Willow bark and more
- Joint support such as Boswellia or Chondroitin
Medications commonly discussed:
- Non-steroidals(NSAIDS)- pulse dosing
- Topical Medications – nsaids, lidocaine
- Muscle Relaxants – flexeril, tizanidine, fexmid
- Neuropathic Medications – gabapentin, cymbalta
- Analgesics – Tramadol, Butrans patches
Important to note: Medication education and risks are important to understand. There is an opioid epidemic and recent figures put 115 deaths per day in Florida. The CDC recently just provided a warning for combining benzodiazepines (such as Xanax) and opioids due to the synergistic effect on respiratory suppression.
- NSAIDs such as ibuprofen / motrin etc may result in up to 100,000 yes 100,000 hospitalizations for gastrointestinal bleeding and up to 20,000 deaths per year.
- NSAIDs may also lead to kidney failure, increased blood pressure, and countless heartaches.
- The recommendation for tylenol is no more than 2.5 grams per day. Above that level may be toxic to the liver.